Turkey and Noodles in Seasoned Broth
- 1 lb Udon (thick noodles)
- 2 qt Chicken broth
- 2 c Cubed turkey
- 1 Carrot; grated
- 2 Green onions sliced in 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 c Diagonally sliced celery
- 1/2 c Thinly sliced bok choy
- Cook udon according to package. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Heat chicken broth.
- Add turkey or chicken, carrot, green onions,
celery and bok choy and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Simmer 5
to 10 minutes to barely cook vegetables.
- Divide noodles among 6
bowls. Ladle in soup.
Makes 6 servings.