Turkey Tonnato Salad
- 1 can Tuna; 3 oz, flaked white
- 1 Garlic clove; minced
- 2 Anchovy fillets; minced -opt
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c Yogurt; -OR-1/4 c -Sour cream
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 2 c Turkey; cooked & diced
- 2 Potatoes;
medium, cooked &-diced
- 1 bunch Argula; or
- 6 slices Turkey; cooked
- 1 c Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/3 c
- 2 tb Parsley; coarsely chopped
- For dressing, puree tuna with garlic, anchovies, mayonnaise and sour
cream or yogurt. Season with pepper.
- For salad, combine diced
turkey with cooked potatoes. Mix with 1/2 of dressing. Taste for
- Arrange arugula or watercress on large plate. Mound
potato and turkey mixture in centre.
- Arrange slices of turkey on top of
chopped salad. Drizzle remaining dressing.
- Arrange tomatoes and
olives around outside of the salad and sprinkle with parsley.