Braised Turkey Wings
- 6 Turkey wings
- White pepper
- Garlic salt
quart Chicken broth
- 1/2 c Flour
- 1/2 c Diced green bell pepper
- 1 c
- 1 c Diced peeled tomatoes
- Cut turkey wings at joints and discard tips.
- Arrange meatier
wing portions in shallow baking dish and season to taste with paprika,
salt, white pepper and garlic salt.
- Bake at 450F until golden
brown, turning as needed to brown evenly, about 20 minutes.
- Gradually stir chicken broth into flour until smooth.
- Add green pepper,
onion and tomatoes.
- Pour sauce over turkey wings and continue
baking at 350F 2 hours, or until tender.