Turkey Broccoli Casserole
- 1 1/4 lb. Broccoli Cooked (or 2-10 oz. Packages)
- 5 c (4-6) Cooked
Chicken/Turkey ,Coarsely diced
- 6 tb Butter or margarine
- 6 tb
- 2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 3 c Milk
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- 1 c Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tb Butter or margarine
- 1/2 c Bread crumbs
- Layer broccoli on bottom of greased 9x13" baking dish. Layer chicken
or turkey over broccoli.
- In a saucepan, melt the 6 tb butter.
Stir in the flour, salt & pepper. Gradually stir in the milk and
continue until the white sauce is smooth and comes to a boil. Remove
- Combine mayonnaise and lemon juice with white
sauce and pour over chicken and broccoli. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Melt 2 Tb butter. Stir in bread crumbs and sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes.