- 3 c Diced cooked turkey
- 1/4 c Green pepper, chopped
- 4 oz
- 1/2 ts Poultry seasoning
- 2 cn Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 c Celery, chopped
- 1/4 c Onion, chopped
- 1 c Milk2 oz Jar
sliced pimento, drained
- 3 oz Chow mein noodles
- Combine turkey, mushrooms, celery, onion, green pepper, pimento and
poultry seasoning into 2 quart casserole greased with butter.
- Blend together mushroom soup and milk and pour over the turkey mixture.
Sprinkle chow mein noodles over top.
- Bake in slow (325 degree) oven for
Source: Mrs. William W. Prentice