- 1 cup sugar
- 6 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup lime juice
- 2 liters sparkling water, chilled
- Lime slices, if desired
- Mix sugar and juices in large plastic or glass pitcher.
- Pour half of
mixture into another pitcher.
- Just before serving, stir
sparkling water into juice mixture.
- Serve over ice. Garnish with lime
Makes 16 servings (about 1 cup each)
Do-Ahead: You can
mix the sugar and juices and refrigerate them for up to 2 days before
adding the sparkling water.
Substitution: Use lime-flavored
sparkling water for even more of a lime kick.
More Non Alcohol Recipes