Microwave Zucchini Casserole
To make this zucchini casserole dish in the microwave, you will need
zucchini, onions, carrots, celery, sour cream, and more.
- 1 lb. Zucchini, sliced
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 2 Carrots,
- 1/2 c Chopped celery
- 1 can Cream of broccoli soup, condensed
- 8 oz. Reg or fat-free sour cream
- 3 tb Margarine, melted
- 8 oz. Herb
seasoned stuffing mix
- Combine zucchini and onion in a microwave-safe dish.
- Cover tightly, and
cook on HIGH 6 minutes or until tender. Drain excess moisture.
- Mix carrot, celery, soup, and sour cream with zucchini and onion.
- Combine melted margarine and stuffing mix. Toss until crumbs are
- Using a 4-qt microwave-safe dish (either 13x9x2, or
casserole), layer with half the stuffing mix, all zucchini mix, then the
remaining stuffing mix. Cover.
- Cook 12 minutes at 60% power.
(for a crispy top, cook 9 minutes covered and 3 minutes uncovered)