Microwave Vegetable Platter
This vegetable platter is made with broccoli, cauliflower, carrots
and other vegetables and you make it easily in the microwave.
- 1 c Broccoli flowerets
- 1 c Cauliflower
- 1 c Carrot sticks
Red and green pepper, cut into strips
- 2 Zucchini squash, cut into
- 1 tb Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- Place broccoli, cauliflower and carrot sticks around the edge of a
- Place the rest of the vegetables in the center.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and garlic powder.
- Cover with vented plastic
wrap and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
- Let stand 6 minutes before
Yield: 6 servings.