Microwave Potato Salad
Potato salad that is cooked in the microwave. Very easy and
delicious, using potatoes, mayo, dill pickles, celery, mustard and more.
- 2 lb. Potatoes, sliced 1/4" thick
- 1/3 c Cold water
- 1 c
- 1/2 c Onion, chopped
- 1/2 c Celery, chopped
- 1/2 c
Dill pickle, chopped
- 1 tb Prepared mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Celery seed
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- Pickle juice
- Combine Potatoes and water in a 2 quart glass casserole; cover.
- Microwave on high 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring after 6
- In a large bowl, stir together the remaining
- Add potatoes; mix lightly. Chill.
Makes 6 servings.