Cinnamon Apple Rings
Apples that are cut into rings and flavored with cinnamon, honey,
butter, and lemon juice. Microwavable.
- 3 tb Butter or margarine
- 2 tb Lemon juice
- 2 tb Honey
tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 4 md Cooking apples; unpeeled, cored, and cut
into 1/2" rings
- Place butter in a 12" x 8" x 2" baking dish. Microwave at HIGH for 50
seconds or until butter melts
- Stir in lemon juice, honey, and cinnamon.
- Place apple slices in butter mixture, turning to coat both
sides. Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
- Microwave at HIGH for
5 to 6 minutes or until apples are tender, giving dish a half-turn after
- Let stand 2 minutes before serving.