- 2 lb. Lean ground beef
- 1/4 c Onion, chopped
- 1/8 c Green pepper,
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 ds Cayenne pepper
- 1/2 c Frozen
- 2 Green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp. Southwest
Seasoning's Ajo-Picante seasoning, or Mexican seasoning
- 1/2 c Plain
- 2 large Eggs
- 1/2 c Pace Picante sauce
- 2 1/2 tb
Green chilies, chopped
- 1 c Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c
Black olives, sliced
- 1 c Chili sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground
beef, onion, green pepper, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper, frozen corn,
green onion, Ajo Picante seasoning, bread crumbs, eggs, picante sauce,
green chilies, cheese, olives and chili sauce.
- Mix well with your hands.
- Place into a greased 9- by 5-inch loaf pan and bake for about 1
to 1 1/2 hours, until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear.
Chef Ernest Muniz Treet's Deli, Phoenix, Arizona. (c) Arizona