- 7 1/2 oz. Yellow or red onions; diced
- 4 oz. Diced green pepper
- 3 1/4 lb. Ground beef
- 1 lb. Ground Italian sausage
- 1/2 c Tomato
- 3 large Eggs; whipped
- 1/2 Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tb
- 1 c Grated parmesan cheese
- 3/8 c Tomato sauce
combined with brown sugar (for brushing loaf)
- Prepare vegetables.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk eggs well.
- Combine all
ingredients into bowl (except tom. sauce for brushing) and mix well.
- Divide into 3 or 4 loaves.
- To bake, pre-heat oven to 350 and bake for
- 10 minutes before done, brush loaf with tomato sauce mixture.
You can shape to crock-pot size and cook all day, instead of baking in