Milk Chocolate Popcorn
- 12 c Popped popcorn
- 2 1/2 c (12oz can) salted peanuts
- 1 c Corn
- 1/4 c Butter or margarine
- 2 c (11 1/2 oz. bag) Milk
- In a large, greased, roasting pan, combine popcorn and nuts.
a large, heavy saucepan combine chocolate chips, corn syrup and butter.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly.
over popcorn toss well to coat.
- Bake in a preheated 300 degree
oven for 45 minutes stirring frequently.
- Cool completely.
- Store in an
airtight container for up to two weeks.
Makes about 14 cups.
Recipe from NESTLE Toll house kitchens.