Homemade Wheat Thins
- 1 3/4 c Whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 c White flour
- 1/3 c Oil
emulsified in blender-with 3/4 tsp. salt and 1 cup-water
- Mix dry ingredients, add oil/water mixture.
- Knead as little as possible.
- Make smooth dough then roll as thin as possible on un oiled cookies
sheet (not more than 1/8 inch).
- Mark with knife to size of
crackers desired, but do not cut through.
- Prick each cracker a few times
- Sprinkle lightly with salt or onion salt as desired.
- Bake at 350 F until crisp and light brown for 30-35 minutes.