- 4 pack (4 serving size) or2 pack ( 8 serving size) Jell-O powder,
- 2 1/2 c Boiling water
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 c
- 2 c Cut-up fruit
- Pour gelatin into bowl.
- Add 2 1/2 cups boiling water to gelatin.
until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 2 minutes.
pizza pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour gelatin mixture into pizza
pan. Put pan into refrigerator to chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- Remove pan from refrigerator when ready to serve.
- Put about 1 inch
of warm water in sink.
- Carefully dip just bottom of pan into warm water
for 15 seconds.
- Spread whipped topping over gelatin just before
serving, leaving about 1 inch of space around outside edge of gelatin
for pizza "crust".
- Top pizza with fruit, arranging fruit in
whatever design you like.
- Cut pizza into wedges.