Garlic and Parmesan Popcorn
- 2 tb Corn oil
- 2 tb Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves, split
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c Grated Parmesan
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- Dash cayenne pepper
- In a large heavy pot, heat corn oil and olive oil over high heat until
the oil smokes.
- Add 1 kernel popping corn and heat until kernel pops.
- Add split garlic cloves and rest of popping corn, cover pot, and
shake gently until corn starts to pop.
- Shake vigorously until popping
- Remove from heat.
- Remove garlic and toss popcorn with
Parmesan, minced garlic, cayenne and salt.