- 1/3 c Baked coconut
- 1 c Strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 c Seedless
green grapes, halved
- 1 med Apple, pared, cored and chopped
- 1 small
- 2 tb Pourable fruit, any flavor (found in jelly
section of store)
- 6 Taco shells
- 1/3 c Vanilla yogurt
- Spread coconut on baking sheet.
- Toast in 350 F oven for 7 to 12 minutes,
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, stir together
strawberries, grapes, apple, banana, and pourable fruit.
taco shells evenly with fruit.
- Top filled tacos evenly with yogurt.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Prep time: 15 min. Number of
From: Sesame Street Magazine's Parents Guide