- 8 c Fruit that has been put through a blender
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/4 c
- Put Saran Wrap on a cookie sheet and spread the fruit mixture THIN and
evenly on the Saran Wrap.
- Place the cookie sheet on the top rack
in the oven at 150F.
- Leave oven door open.
- This process takes several
- An electric fruit dryer may be used or the cookie sheet
may be set in the sun for several hours.
- The fruit is dry when
you can tear it like leather.
- Roll fruit up still on the same Saran Wrap
and store in tightly capped jar.
Origin: Homemaking Booklet,