Chunky Pizza Soup
- 1 tb Oil, vegetable
- 1 Onion, chopped small
- 1/2 c Mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 c Green peppers, slivered
- 1 c Tomatoes, un drained
- 1 c Stock, beef
- 1 c Pepperoni, thin sliced
- 1/2 ts Basil, dried
- 1 c Cheese, mozzarella shredded
- Preheat oven broiler. Heat oil over medium heat, stir-fry onion,
and green pepper till soft, not browned.
- Add tomatoes, stock,
basil, cook till heated through.
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls and
sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil till cheese melts and is bubbly.
Source: Canadian Living magazine