Ben & Jerry's Kiwi Ice Cream
Kiwi Ice Cream is one of Ben and Jerry's more exotic, subtle flavors for
the true connoisseur.
- 6 Ripe kiwis
- 2 large Eggs
- 1 c Sugar
- 2 c Heavy or whipping
- 1 tb Sugar
- Peel the kiwis and mash them in a bowl until pureed.
- Stir 2
tablespoons sugar into the fruit, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in 1 cup sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until
completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and whisk to
blend. stir in the kiwis.
- Transfer the mixture to an ice cream
maker and freeze following manufacturer's instructions.
Ice Cream Recipes