Light & Hot Sauce
- 1 large Ripe plum tomato, seeded
- 1/4 c Shallots or red onions,
- 1 tsp. Minced fresh red chili seeds
- 1/2 c Fresh lime
- 1/4 c Rice vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground black
pepper to taste
- 2 tb Fresh basil or cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp. Fresh
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Use within 1 to 2 hours.
Serving suggestions: Place hot sauce alongside of grilled snapper for
generous spooning on top.
Recipe yields: 1 cup. 5
calories per tablespoon. No fat.
Hot Sauce Recipes