Coating for your Thanksgiving Turkey
Made with paprika, salt, garlic powder dried onion, pepper and water.
The skin will cook up nice and crisp.
- 1/3 c Paprika
- Salt, Garlic powder, Onion; dried, Pepper,
- Water; to make paste
- This will coat about a 13-15 lb. turkey.
- Other seasonings are to taste.
- This is a coating you can put on all poultry before roasting.
- Basically you make a paste of the above ingredients.
- It should be the
consistency of finger paint, thick and not runny.
- If you have
kids, let them help by putting them in old clothes, as kids tend to make
- Smear it in and out of the cavity.
- The skin will cook up
nice and crisp.
- Remember to baste during cooking.