Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
These sweet potatoes are made with maple syrup, butter and sprinkled
with sunflower nuts.
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine
- 32 oz. Sweet potatoes; drained
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c Salted sunflower nuts
- Place butter in baking dish and place in oven to
melt as oven preheats.
- Prepare potatoes.
- They should be left
whole if small, or cut into 2-inch chunks if large.
- Turn potatoes
in melted butter in baking dish until coated on all sides.
- Drizzle syrup evenly over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with the sunflower nuts.
- Bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes or until heated through.
- Transfer to serving dish.
prepare the dish ahead and bake it just before serving.