Fresh Cranberry Relish
Filled with flavor from cranberries, oranges, sugar and Grand
- 1 lb. Cranberries
- 1 Orange; unpeeled
- 1 Orange; peeled
- 1 c
- 2 tb Grand Marnier or cognac
- Pick over the cranberries and wash the unpeeled orange.
- Coarsely chop
- Place everything in the bowl of a food processor
fitted with a steel blade.
- Process until the oranges are in small
- Taste and adjust the flavoring if needed, adding more
sugar or liqueur.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Source: Peter Kump - Prodigy Guest Chefs Cookbook.