Savory Brain Shrimp Spread
Make this Savory Brain Shrimp Spread Recipe For Halloween with
shrimp, gelatin, cream cheese and more.
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces Philadelphia
cream cheese, softened
- 1 (.25-ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin,
softened in 1/4 cup water
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 3 pounds
cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped(or 1 pound crab meat)
- 1 cup
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Tabasco or Creole seasoning to
- Heat soup, undiluted, and mix in the cream cheese.
- Stir in
softened gelatin and blend well.
- Fold in remaining ingredients and pour
into a lightly-oiled mold.
- Chill until firm and serve to your
little goblins with your favorite crackers.