These Easy Mummy Meatballs are an exciting, filling snack for all your
spooky guests. The big ones and the little ones!
- 12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but
- 36 Meatballs, frozen
- BBQ or Marinara sauce
- Cut rolls into thirds. Roll each piece into a 9-inch rope.
- Wrap a rope around each meatball, securing the ends.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes.
- Dip the end of a toothpick into the mustard.
- Dot the meatball with the toothpick to give each meatball two eyes.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Prep Time: 20 min. Bake Time: 15-20 min. Servings: 12 Difficulty:
Source: Rhodes Bake N Serve.