Jalapeno Popper Mummies
These Jalapeno Popper Mummies are such a fun finger food for your Halloween
- 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls,
thawed but still cold
- 10 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise, seeded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pieces
olive slices, for eyes
Combine cheeses, green onion and bacon and mix well. Fill pepper
halves with cream cheese filling.
Cut each roll in half. Roll each half into a 20-22 inch rope. Wind
the rope around the filled pepper half to make a mummy. Leave space for
the olive eyes.
Bake at 400 degrees F 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and press
slices of olive in the space for the eyes.
Prep Time: 30 min. Bake Time: 1-9 min. Servings: 10-20 Difficulty:
Source: Rhodes Bake N Serv,
used with permission.