Jalapeno Popper Mummies
These Jalapeno Popper Mummies are such a fun finger food for your Halloween
- 10 Rhodes Yeast Dinner Rolls,
thawed but still cold
- 10 jalapeno peppers halved lengthwise, seeded
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon pieces
olive slices, for eyes
- Combine cheeses, green onion and bacon and mix well. Fill pepper
halves with cream cheese filling.
- Cut each roll in half. Roll each half into a 20-22 inch rope. Wind
the rope around the filled pepper half to make a mummy. Leave space for
the olive eyes.
- Bake at 400 degrees F 8-10 minutes. Remove from oven and press
slices of olive in the space for the eyes.
Prep Time: 30 min. Bake Time: 1-9 min. Servings: 10-20 Difficulty:
Source: Rhodes Bake N Serv,
used with permission.