Halloween Black Cat Cookies
These cookies look like black cats! Great tasty treat for Halloween
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c water
- 1 pkg
chocolate cake mix
- M&Ms Plain Chocolate Candy
- Red Hots candies
- Beat together peanut butter, eggs, and water. Gradually
add cake mix. Mix well.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased
cookie sheet. Flatten balls with bottom of glass dipped in sugar.
- Pinch out 2 ears at top of cookie.
- Add M&M's for the eyes and Red Hots for
- Press fork into dough to form whiskers.
- Use a knife to carve out the mouth.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
4 1/2 dozen cookies.