Ghosts In The Graveyard
This Halloween treat really looks like ghosts in the graveyard when done.
- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 1/2 cups cold milk
packages (4 serving size each) Chocolate and Vanilla pudding
- 1 tub (12
ounces) of frozen whipped topping
- Crush cookies in a zip top bag with a rolling pin or use a
- Pour cold milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes.
Beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped
topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies. Spoon into a 13x9 inch dish.
Sprinkle with remaining crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate for an hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover
dessert, covered in the fridge.
To Decorate Graveyard:
- Decorate assorted cookies with decorating icings or gels to create
"tombstones" , Millano cookies work best for these.
- Stand "tombstones" on top of dessert with candy corn, candy pumpkins
and tiny jelly beans.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonful's onto the dessert to
- Decorate with small candies to make eyes.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.
Source: Sunday Dinner Newsletter.