Great treat for Halloween! The blueberries in this dish, look like eyeballs when finished.
- 8 oz Frozen whipped topping;-thawed
- Blueberries or raisins
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 large Package gelatin - any red flavor
- 1 c Cold water
- Ice cubes
- Using a small ice-cream scoop, place 2 scoops whipped topping
into each of 10 dessert dishes for "eyeballs."
- Place a blueberry or raisin in
each scoop for the "pupil." Freeze 30 minutes, or until firm.
stir boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least two minutes until
- Mix cold water and ice cubes to make 2-1/2 cups.
Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any remaining ice.
- Pour about 1/2 cup gelatin around the two "eyeballs" in each dish,
leaving the top of the "eyeballs" exposed.
- Refrigerate 1-1/2 hours, or