Deviled Eggs are a great idea to serve for Halloween!
- Hardboiled eggs
- Mustard (can be Dijon or any other flavored mustards)
- To hard boil the eggs, put the eggs in a large saucepan, and
fill with water until the eggs are fully covered.
- Put the full pan on
the stove and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- As soon as it reaches a rolling
boil, remove from heat, still covered, and let stand covered for 20 minutes.
- As soon as the 20 minutes is up, run cool water over the eggs so they
- Once cool, refrigerate until ready to use.
- Peel the
hardboiled eggs and slice in half lengthwise.
- Gently pop out the yolks into a
- Once all the yolks are in the same bowl, add some mustard and a
little mayonnaise to taste just so the mixture sticks together.
with a fork, then put the yolk mixture back in the hollows of the egg halves.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.