Bewitching Ice Cream Cones
These ice cream cones are sure to be a hit on Halloween.
- 8 chocolate sugar ice cream cones
- 1 tube chocolate decorating gel
- 8 thin round chocolate wafers(2-1/4-inch diameter)
- 1 quart
pistachio, mint ice cream of your choice
- Black shoestring
- 16 semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 candy corn candies
- Coat edge of ice cream cones with decorating gel;
press chocolate wafer against gel to make brim of hat. Set aside.
- Drop eight scoops of ice cream onto a waxed paper-lined baking
- Cut licorice into strips for hair; press into ice cream.
chocolate chips for eyes and candy corn for noses.
- Pipe red gel for mouths.
- Flatten scoops slightly to hold hats in place; position
- Freeze for at least 2 hours or until hats are set.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap after solidly frozen.
Yield: 8 servings