Eier In Gruner Sosse (Eggs In Green Sauce)
- 2 T Mayonnaise
- 1 c Sour Cream
- 1 Lemon; Med, Juiced
- 9 Eggs;
Large, Hard Cooked
- 1/2 t Salt
- 1/4 t Pepper
- 1/2 t Sugar
- 1 1/2 c Fresh
Herbs; Chopped (dill, chives, parsley, tarragon, or borage...)
- Blend mayonnaise, sour cream and lemon juice.
- Finely chop 1 hard-cooked egg and stir into mayonnaise mixture.
- Season with salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Thoroughly rinse herbs, pat dry, and chop.
- Blend with the sauce.
- Slice rest of the hard-cooked eggs in half and arrange in the sauce and serve.