Fresh Peach Pie
Made with fresh peaches, peach gelatin, and more, then refrigerated
- 1 9-Inch Baked Pie Shell Or Crumb Crust
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/4 c
- 1 1/2 c Water
- 3 oz. Orange Or Peach Gelatin
- 3 c
Fresh Peaches; Pitted, Peeled and Sliced
- Whipped Cream; Optional
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch and water in a saucepan.
- Bring to a quick
- Cook until thickened and clear.
- Add the gelatin.
the peaches in the pie shell.
- Pour the gelatin mixture over the peaches
- Garnish with whipped cream, if desired.
NOTE Other fresh fruit or berries with compatible flavored gelatin may
be substituted for the peaches and orange gelatin as above.
From The Best Of Friends--Dependable Recipes From The Food
Labs Of Emily Griffith Opportunity School As Quoted In The Spotlight
Food Section Of The Rocky Mountain News 07-10-94