Fresh Fruit Crunch
Made with fresh apples, peaches or rhubarb and more. Bake for about
an hour and top with whipped cream or serve with ice cream or frozen
- 1 c Unbleached Flour
- 1 c Brown Sugar
- 1 t Cinnamon
- 3/4 c
Uncooked Instant Oatmeal
- 1/2 c Butter Or Margarine
- 6 c Fresh
Apples, Peaches, Or Rhubarb
- 1 c Sugar
- 1 c Water
- 2 T Cornstarch
- 1 t Vanilla
- Mix, until crumbly, the flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, oatmeal and
butter or margarine.
- Place half of the crumbs into a 9-inch
greased baking dish.
- Cover with the fresh fruit.
- Cook the sugar,
water, cornstarch and vanilla until thick and pour over the fruit.
with the rest of the crumbs.
- Bake in a preheated 350 Degree F.
oven for 1 hour.
- Top with whipped cream or topping, ice cream, or frozen
From: The Best Of Friends--Dependable Recipes From The
Food Labs Of Emily Griffith Opportunity School, Quoted In The Spotlight
Food Section Of The Rocky Mountain News 07-10-94