Peach Ice is a refreshing, creamy and cool treat. Serve this in 4
individual bowls or parfait glasses.
- 5 small Peaches
- 1 1/2 t Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c Confectioners'
- At least 5 hours before serving, peel and pit 4 of the peaches.
- Cut the
fruit into 1-inch pieces and freeze immediately, in a single layer on a
- Refrigerate the remaining unpeeled peach.
- A few
minutes before serving, place the frozen fruit pieces in a food
processor or blender and pulse about 8 times then process continuously,
scraping down the sides of the work bowl, until the fruit is finely
- Peel and pit the refrigerated peach and cut into
- Add this and the lemon juice and confectioners' sugar to the
work bowl and process until the mixture is smooth and creamy, scraping
the sides when necessary.
- Taste for sweetness and add more sugar if
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings