Honey Crock Pot Glazed Easter Ham
This ham is glazed with honey, mustard, cloves and cinnamon. Easily
made in crock pot and wonderful for Easter.
- 4 lb Ham; boneless, fully cooked
- 1 cn Lemon-lime soda; 12 oz,
- 1/4 c Honey
- 1/2 ts Mustard
- 1/2 ts Cloves; ground
- 1/4 ts
- Place ham and lemon-lime soda into crock pot. If your pot has a rack,
you can use it.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours (high 3 to 4 hours).
- Thirty minutes before serving, combine honey, mustard, cloves,
and cinnamon, and 3 tbs drippings from bottom of crock pot.
- Spread glaze
over ham and continue cooking.
- Let ham stand for 15 minutes
More Easter Recipes