Easter White Chocolate and Lime Cheesecake
This white chocolate cheesecake also has the tangy taste of lime.
Great to serve for Easter.
- 6 White chocolate squares
- 6 oz Soft lady fingers
- 2 pk
Philadelphia cheese (2x250g)
- 1 c Sugar
- 1/4 c Lime juice
Gelatin env. unflavored
- 2 ts Lime peel, fine grated
- 1 c Whipping
- Lime slices
- Melt chocolate.
- Halve lady fingers lengthwise.
- Line bottom and
sides of an 8 1/2-inch spring form pan with ladyfingers, rounded sides
- Beat cream cheese on lowest speed of electric mixer
until smooth. blend in sugar and chocolate; mix well.
gelatin on top of lime juice in saucepan. Let stand 5 minutes to soften.
- Stir mixture over low heat until gelatin is dissolved.
warm gelatin and lime peel into cheese mixture.
- Fold cheese
mixture into whipped cream. Pour into pan.
- Chill at least 3
- Garnish with strawberries and lime slices.
More Easter Recipes