Baked Angel Hair Pasta & Shrimp
This is a delicious dish to serve for Easter holidays and is super
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 oz Uncooked angel hair pasta
- 12 oz
Frozen, fully cooked, peeled shrimp, thawed
- 1 Green onion,
- 2 Plum tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped
Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 c Chopped fresh basil, or 1 tsp dried
- 1/4 c Dry white wine
- 1 c Clam Chowder
- 3 1/2 tb Grated
parmesan cheese, divided
- Spray a baking dish with a 5 cup or larger capacity with nonstick
cooking spray. Set aside.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
the angel hair pasta in lightly salted boiling water according to the
package directions. When tender, drain, rinse under cold running water
and drain again. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the thawed
shrimp, green onion, tomatoes, garlic, basil, white wine and clam
chowder. Sprinkle in 3 T of the parmesan cheese, reserving 1/2 T for the
- Stir in the cooked angel hair pasta and toss to coat the
ingredients evenly. Spoon into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the
reserved parmesan cheese on top.
- Lightly coat a sheet of aluminum
foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cover the baking dish and bake for 20
to 25 minutes.
- Serve hot from dish with lemon wedges on the side if
- You can prepare this dish up to 8 hours in advance and
bake it when you are ready to serve.
More Easter Recipes