Smoky Bloody Mary From Camellia Brand
- 1 1/2 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire
- A few dashes of black pepper
- A few dashes of Tabasco brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon horseradish
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon and 1 lemon wedge
- Kosher salt
- Smoked paprika
- Garnishes such as stalks of celery, cooked bacon, pickled
okra, cornichons and olives
- To a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add all ingredients through lemon
juice, and shake well.
- In a small dish, combine equal amounts of kosher salt and smoked
- Run lemon wedge around rim of cocktail glass, and dip rim into salt and
- Fill glass with ice, and strain cocktail shaker into glass.
- Add garnishes of your choice, using a toothpick or wooden skewer to hold
smaller items such as cornichons and olives.
Recipe and photo provided by
Camellia Brand, used with permission.
Alcohol Drink Recipes