Baked Sweet Potato Thins
- canola oil cooking spray
- 2 8-ounce (240 g) sweet potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat the to 375°F (190°C), Gas Mark 5.
- Spray a non stick cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the thin
potato slices in a single layer on the sheet and spray with the
- Sprinkle with pepper to taste.
- Bake, turning once if necessary, until the potatoes are cooked
- The time will depend on the thickness.
Recipe serves 4.
Per serving: 71 calories (0% calories from fat)1 g protein, 0 total
fat (0 saturated fat), 17 g carbohydrate, 2 g dietary fiber, 0
cholesterol, 7 mg sodium Diabetic exchanges: 1 carbohydrate (bread/starch).