Crock Pot Slow-Cooked Short Ribs
- 2/3 C. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
4 to 4
1/2 lb. boneless beef short ribs
1/4 to 1/3 C. butter or margarine
1 large onion, chopped
1 1/2 C. beef broth
3/4 C. cider or red
- 3/4 C. packed brown sugar
1/2 C. chili sauce
- 1/3 C. Worcestershire sauce
5 garlic cloves, minced
1/2 tsp. chili powder
- In a large reseal able plastic bag, combine the flour, salt and pepper.
- Add ribs in batches and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, brown
ribs in butter. Transfer to a large crock pot.
- In the same
skillet, combine remaining ingredients.
- Cook and stir until mixture
comes to a boil; pour over ribs.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 9 to 10 hours
or until meat is tender.
Recipe serves 12 to 15.
Crock Pot Recipes