Warm Fruit Cider
- 1 (64 oz.) jar apple cider
- 2 oranges, cut into quarters with skin
- 2 lemons, cut into slices
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- Pour apple cider into crock pot and add all remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove orange
quarters, lemons, whole cloves and cinnamon sticks.
- Pour into
individual Christmas mugs or punch cups and serve.
- Cinnamon sticks in
the serving cups may be used for garnish.
Recipe serves 10 to
Crock Pot Recipes