Peanut Butter Bread
- 3/4 C. hot water
- 3/4 C. peanut butter
- 3/4 C. milk
- 1/3 C.
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 C. all-purpose
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 C. chopped salted peanuts
- Place a metal rack or trivet in a slow cooker. Grease a 5-6 cup mold.
- In a large bowl, pour hot water over peanut butter. Stir in milk,
sugar, salt, egg, flour, baking powder and peanuts. Stir well.
batter into prepared mold. Cover and cook on HIGH about 5 hours.
- Remove mold and let stand 10 minutes.
- Turn out on cooling rack.
and serve warm or cool. Spread with butter, marmalade or jam.
Crock Pot Recipes