Wednesday, March 07, 2007Brunch Biscuits Recipe
1 package of Pillsbury Refrigerated Biscuits.
4 or 5 eggs
¾ cups of grated sharp cheese (use mushrooms, onions, peppers, etc.
2 tablespoons cold water
1 or 2 dashes of Tabasco Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Beat eggs, and then add grated cheese and water beat again to mix
2. Place biscuits in a buttered 9 inch square pan or 8 inch round pan.
(These are standard sizes).
3. Pour egg mixture over biscuits, lifting biscuits at the edge of the
and the center so the mixture surrounds and flows into the nooks and
crannies of each one.
4. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until biscuits are done.
5. Cut and serve as is--just grab a serving and head out of the door.
This recipe has a touch of Cajun and was sent to us by Johnny, and he says that this is good served with syrup ham or bacon. Add fruit if serving for lunch, sliced melon, kiwi or a small bunch of grapes is nice.