Taco Bell Hot Sauce
- 6 oz. Can Tomato Paste
- 3 cup Water
- 2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
1/2 Tbs. Chili powder
- 2 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 2 tsp.
Distilled white vinegar
- 1 Tbs. Minced dried onion
- 2 Tbs. Canned
- Combine the tomato paste with the water in a saucepan over medium
heat. Stir until smooth.
- Add the cayenne pepper, chili
powder, salt, cornstarch, vinegar, and dried onion and stir.
- Chop the jalapeno slices very fine. You can use a food processor, but
- Heat the mixture to boiling. Continue to stir
about 3 minutes and remove from the heat.
- Let the sauce stand
until cool, and then put in a tightly sealed container and refrigerate.
This will last for 1 to 2 months.
Recipe makes 3 1/2 Cups of hot
This recipe is courtesy of Helen, and is a close clone
Close Clone Recipes