Stouffer's Macaroni and Cheese
- 2 - 10 ounce packages Stouffer's Frozen Welsh Rarebit (defrosted)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup sour cream
cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat Welsh Rarebit in top of double
boiler over rapidly boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes just until hot.
- Cook macaroni following package directions. Drain well.
- Pour Welsh Rarebit into a 2-quart casserole; add cooked macaroni, salt
and sour cream. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
Recipe serves 4.
This recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes