Outback Steakhouse Aussie Fries
- 1 - 2 lb. bag of Frozen French Fries
- 1 Cup shredded Colby Jack
- 6 pieces of Bacon, cooked
- 24 Fl. Oz. Peanut Oil (can be
reused later; store in refrigerator)
- 1/2 C. Sour Cream
- 1 Tbsp. Prepared Horseradish
- dash Cayenne Pepper
- dash Salt
- dash black pepper
- Divide the fries into half, and use the other half later.
oil to 350 degrees. If you do not have a thermostat, make sure the oil
is hot enough, so that when you set a french fry in there it will cook
- If the french fry sinks to the bottom, and barely
bubbles, it is not hot enough.
- Fry the potatoes in small
batches, they are done when they are golden brown, and float to the top
of the skillet.
- Be sure to drain the potatoes on paper towels.
You can keep them warm in the oven while the other fries are cooking.
- When all french fries are done cooking and drained, place them
onto a platter.
- Salt the french fries if you like, and sprinkle
on cheese and cooked bacon.
- Place these back into a warm oven
until the cheese begins to melt.
Close Clone Recipes