Olive Garden Eggplant Parmigiana
- 2 Eggplants;, peeled and sliced into 1/4 inch circles
- 1 lb. jar meat flavored Prego sauce
- 1/4 cup grape jelly
oz. can sliced-style stewed tomatoes
- 1/2 lb. shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Moisten eggplant (milk) and coat lightly in flour. Quickly brown slices
in hot oil, dusting each side generously with seasoned salt.
- When fork tender and golden brown transfer to a 9 X 13 X 2 pan. Cover
loosely with foil and bake at 375 F. about 20 to 25 minutes or until
- To make the sauce: Combine Prego sauce,
jelly and tomatoes that have been broken up with a fork. Heat on medium
until hot, but do not boil.
- Spread mozzarella cheese over
eggplant, then add sauce. Top with parmesan cheese and return to oven
for 5-10 minutes to melt mozzarella. Serve immediately.
recipe is courtesy of Helen and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes