Olive Garden Apple Carmelina
- 2 (20 ounce) cans sliced apples,
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
tablespoons butter, softened
To make the filling:
- Mix apples, sugar, apple pie spice, brown sugar, flour and
salt together; stir well. Pour into a lightly buttered 8-inch square
To make the topping:
- Mix the flour, salt and sugars and blend well. Add and work
in the softened butter to the topping ingredients. Mixture should look
like coarse meal.
- Sprinkle over apples and place in a preheated oven
at 350 degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Serve topped with your favorite vanilla ice cream and a drizzle of
This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes